Holcim Indonesia Part 2
Holcim Indonesia (HIL) is a cement-based building materials and service provider with operations in Java and Sumatra islands, supplying the needs of the extensive domestic retail and homebuilding market as well as commercial and infrastructure projects. HIL and subsidiaries have a combined cement production capacity of 15 million tons.
Our operations comprise:
- Four cement plants on Java: at Narogong (NAR), Cilacap (CIL), Tuban (TUB) and Lhoknga (LHO).
- One cement grinding station: in Ciwandan (CWD), West Java.
- Holcim Beton (HB); a subsidiary which operates some of the largest aggregates quarries in Indonesia and a substantial ready-mixed concrete network of batching plants.
Holcim Indonesia has completed a strategic acquisition to assume our position as part of the global LafargeHolcim group.
Our skills sets are rapidly changing. Today we embrace new technologies in manufacturing, in creative marketing, sales and supply chain management. We are pioneers in waste solutions for a cleaner, safer environment. Our experts are leading the way in empowering rural communities and urban improvement for city dwellers. We develop high performing people.
Currently we are looking for:
Graduate Development Program (GDP) 2017
About Graduate Development Program (GDP) 2017
At Holcim, we understand your desire of a work place, a place that cares about your career path, where the opportunity to develop is a promise to be fulfilled, a place where togetherness forms a positive work atmosphere.
Our Graduate Development Program (GDP) is designed to develop and enable you to accelerate your career progression.
- Intensive Corporate Induction
- You will get basic understanding of Holcim Business, Values, and Products.
- Holcim full-package core curriculum modules
- Start developing your safety and leadership skills and apply them in Strategy, Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial, Finance, and Human Resource. Those skills are developed through experience in three areas (Manufacturing, Logistics, & Sales)
- Exciting Directorate Induction
- You will get more focus and intensive learning experience in each respective Directorate. In this stage, you will be doing On-the-Job-Training (OJT) & Final Project Improvement, guided by dedicated coaches.
At the end of year 1 you and your coach will assess your first-year journey.
- Make your career transition in Holcim
- You will have specific assignment in one particular position. You will face more exciting challenges and platform to showcase your full potential & good performance in dedicated area. You will set-up your KPI & Individual Development Plan (IDP) with your supervisor/coach. You will develop your competencies through real field assignment.
You will focus on your people-management competencies, to prepare you for the next role. You will have first-hand learning experience through career coaching, mentoring & leadership development program to strengthening your leadership skills, motivation, & performance.
- You are a Bachelor or Master degree in Mining / Geology / Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering with a minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00
- You are ready to be on board by May 2017
- You have demonstrated solid exposures in organizational experience, internships, community activities throughout the last 2 years
- You need to be able to communicate in business level English and Bahasa Indonesia
- You are genuinely put interest to others; teammates, customers, community. You are willing to do extra miles to get the best result for others
- You understand that you take charge for your career and be accountable for your own success. You have strong will to try new things
- You are ready to relocate to Holcim’s business location throughout Indonesia and other countries
- You enjoy to collaborate with others in finding new solutions and create innovations
- You must have the permanent legal right to work in Indonesia. That means you do not need Holcim to apply for a work permit or visa and that you can stay and work indefinitely in Indonesia.
GDP Recruitment Process
- Online Application Form
- Online Ability Assessment
- Online Personal Style Assessment & Group Assessment
- Interview and Business Presentation
- Medical Check Up
How to Apply
- The application is open on 20 – 31 March 2017
- Read the Requirements, the Recruitment Privacy Statement and Fraud Vigilant documents before proceeding to the application
- Visit apply link below
- Follow instruction and complete the application form
- Upload your cv and photograph